With every milestone and month crossed, Weston is just getting more fun to be around. Even though I am only working half a day now, which I am very grateful for, I still long to be with him for those few hours a day. I often wonder what I'm missing and what he's doing and if he is thinking of me. Every minute of my day I am consumed with love for this little boy. Thinking of all the love I have for him brings tears to my eyes. I always knew how to love, but I never understood the immense amount of love I could have for someone. Even though I will admit that I wish people would say, "wow, he looks just like you", I absolutely LOVE seeing Ryan's face when someone tells him how much Weston looks like him. He is a very proud Papa and Weston just adores him. My two men occupy every waking minute and every quiet moment of my day and I couldn't be happier. Life has been good to us and I can't wait to see what the next few months have in store for us.
remembering my first few moments with my angel...
pure love.
No comments:
Post a Comment