Thursday, October 25, 2012

A Trip to the Pumpkin Patch

Weston went to his first pumpkin patch on Wednesday, and let me just tell you...it was so fun and SO cute.  We got there as soon as it opened, which was nice because we pretty much had the entire patch all to ourselves...well us and our great friends the Rabon's.  We had a blast taking pictures of the boys together and some with each other.  Weston really enjoyed looking at all of the pumpkins, haystacks, and then of course the other children when they started arriving.  The only other thing that would have made this experience more enjoyable would have been if Ryan would have been with us.  Of course he would have wanted to too, so we are hoping to be able to go again before the patch closes down.  After coming home from the pumpkin patch, I have to admit I got a little sad.  With the holidays coming up, it's becoming clearer and clearer that time is going by INCREDIBLY fast.  Time is so precious and I am trying to soak up every last second while my little boy is still at little boy.  I say it all the time, but I will say it again...I LIVE and BREATHE for this little boy.  I love him so much that it hurts...to be away from him, to be near him, to kiss him, to hug him, to hold him.  Every single minute of my day is just another blessed moment I get to have with my little man and my family of three.

Here are some of my favorite pictures from the day at the patch...don't worry, I took 115 pictures in about 45 minutes, but I will only put my favorites (it still could be a lot).

Happy Fall Ya'll :)

1st time at the pumpkin patch!



a little pumpkin for my pumpkin

the sweetest checks I've ever seen!  Love this boy!

pure love

friends forever

checking each other out

sweet Graham holding Weston's hand

he owns my heart :)

the most precious boy in the world :)

showing off his big boy outfit

he really was into his shoes that day



Weston and Liz

The Rabon's

who needs pumpkins when you can play with the grass?

"mom, why's this one green?!"

silly boy

cutest picture EVER!  Just chillin' in the pumpkins

sunkissed

Caleb showing the boys the tractor

mommas in their boys

No comments:

Post a Comment