Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Weston's 1st Halloween

It's a bit late, but nonetheless here it is :)

Weston's first Halloween was a success!  We got to make another trip to the pumpkin patch with Daddy and even carved our first pumpkin!  We celebrated Halloween night at the Rabon's and it was a lot of fun.  His first costume was a bit hot, so we had a wardrobe change right before we went home.  We only made it to one house, but I think Weston still enjoyed picking up his candy.  I have to say, I think he was the cutest lion and Mickey Mouse I've ever seen.  Here are some pictures of the festivities to enjoy :)

our little skeleton

doing the skeleton dance


helping daddy draw the face

I think they look just a LITTLE bit alike :)

yay! We did it!



"mom, what am I wearing"

sweet little lion cub

Mama Cheetah and Baby Lion

posing with Daddy

Liz and Graham

trick-or-treat!

I'll take that!

Lions say, "ROOOAR!!"

our first Halloween as a family of 3

sweet little Mickey

Hotdog!!

tired baby; Halloween wore him out!



1 comment:

  1. LOVE MY SWEET GODSON!!!! So happy I saw him on his 1st Halloween!!!:)

    ReplyDelete