At Nine Months...
*Weston weighs 21.10 (80% percentile)
*is 28 1/2 in long (55% percentile)
*is crawling EVERYWHERE...he loves to sneak up on the dogs and scare them...it's hilarious
*is pulling up on the furniture, people, and pretty much anything that is sturdy enough to hold him
*is loving his Ella's Kitchen meals with meat in them...we tried to make our own meat meals, but he wasn't having it
*drinks 4 bottles a day (breakfast, lunch, snack, dinner)
*is wearing 6-12 month clothes and 9 months in Carter's
*has moved to nighttime diapers at night because he was peeing through his diapers
*loves "talking" aka babbling
*has a new nighttime routine that we are STILL trying to get down...eating at 6:00-6:30, bath between 7:45-8:00, book time from 8:00-8:15, and being put down with just a goodnight kiss. Mommy now knows with our next little one that I'm going to have to try the "cry it out" method WAY earlier. It just breaks my heart :(
*loves going to the park with Aunt Debbie and swinging
*every time he hears "bounce" he moves up and down like crazy...it's so cute
*had his first cold this month; I knew it was only a matter of time before he got sick!
*FINALLY cut his first tooth...it's barely out, but I will still count it
*is having MINIMAL spit ups...no more bibs ALL day long!
*is learning how to wave goodbye and hi and play patty-cake
*still is a champ sleeping at night (8:15-at least 8:00) and is at least getting 1.5 hours during daily naps
*still is a champ sleeping at night (8:15-at least 8:00) and is at least getting 1.5 hours during daily naps
What can I say?! I'm PRETTY sure I'm bias, but I just think he is the cutest, smartest little thing in the world. I can't wait to be home with him for two weeks over Christmas vacation. I just want to cherish every single moment with him. My only wish would be that he would be just a LITTLE less busy so we could lay around and cuddle. It's so true, TIME FLYS WHEN YOU LOVE!!!
Dear Weston,
Can you please stop growing up so fast? Just stay my little baby. I love you.
our happy little nine month old
silly face
sweet Mister
climbing on things is my new favorite thing to do
loves, loves, loves reading books...just like Mommy
No comments:
Post a Comment