Weston was finally able to do his allergy testing this week. I was very nervous going in because I was so afraid the testing would hurt him. We went to Dr. Sim in Friendswood and we LOVED him. He was so good with Weston and his staff was so nice. The testing itself only took 10 minutes and we were SHOCKED to find out that the only thing he tested positive for was molds. That means he has outgrown his milk allergy! We are so excited to start giving him regular milk again! Now, because he is allergic to all molds, that means he will probably develop more allergies when he is older but for now we are good! We can eliminate a dose of medicine during the day and we also got prescribed a nose spray. Since Weston did so well, I treated him to some Menchie's icecream after his appointment.
ready to eat his fruit punch sorbet
"I do it!"
he loves sorbet, just like his mama!
we survived allergy testing!
No comments:
Post a Comment