Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Weston is TWENTY TWO Months Old

I can't believe in two short months our little boy will be two.  It's a new year and we are learning new things every day.  We are back into the swing of things of me being at work and Weston going to school.  Although I absolutely LOVE his school, I think I am going to move him to another MDO program that offers a 3 day a week program.  He just loves being at school so much now that I really want him in it as much as possible.  We have a busy month ahead of us-Weston will be getting tubes and his adenoid taken out soon.  We have had another horrible round of ear infections that don't seem to want to clear.  We are on our 3rd antibiotic now and nothing seems to be helping.  Luckily, he is is in good spirits and doesn't seem bothered by it.  So much is going on that I know I am forgetting to type something, but I guess that is the beauty of blogging-I can always come back later and add more :)

At TWENTY TWO Months Weston...

*weighs 27.4 lbs
*loves singing songs...his current favorites include Twinkle Twinkle, Shake Your Sillies Out, and Old McDonald
*anytime we are in the car now, we have to be listening to his CD
*talks about his "fwends" at school all the time...it is so cute to hear him say their names :)
*now knows what an oval, star and diamond are
*would probably eat yogurt melts all day, every day if I allowed him to
*loves playing soccer...his favorite thing to do is to kick the balls into his tent
*loves painting and playing with stickers
*still is not a big fan of brushing his teeth...this makes night time routines sorta tricky
*likes playing hide and seek
*chicken nuggets and french fries are his favorite things
*has been stuck inside a lot this month due to sickness and allergies!  (sigh)
*is still shy when meeting people for the first time, but once he gets to know them he doesn't stop talking!
*is obsessed with animals-he has a whole collection of stuffed animals from the zoo and he loves lining them up and playing pretend with them.  Most of them make it into his bed each night too :)

"mommy, dat's sidy" 

he loves his giraffe 

handsome little man

he attempted to take his own clothes off...this is as far as he got

BUSTED!  too many toys in the bath!

No comments:

Post a Comment