Time is FLYING by....
...and the tummy is growing!
I am now 23 weeks pregnant and am feeling great! I have FINALLY started to feel little Weston move inside of me, and it is just as exciting and amazing as everyone says it is! In fact, two nights ago his movement WOKE ME UP in the middle of the night! We go back to the doctor the 21st for our next appointment, but I don't think we will be getting any more pics of the little man! We are planning on scheduling a 4D ultrasound for around 30 weeks, so until then we will just have to use our imagination about how much he's growing and what he's looking like! Weston's bedding has arrived and by the end of the month his furniture will be in. I can't WAIT to start decorating his room. I am planning on having the room painted over Thanksgiving Break by one of my great friend, Myra's, dad! Her dad's company has painted my entire house and they do an AMAZING job!
This coming week our good friends, Erin and Arron, find out what the sex is of BOTH of their precious babies! We are so excited to find out whether we have two more boys, introducing two girls, or have a one of each sex coming to join the group around the time Weston is!
Like I said, time is flying by and I couldn't be happier. I keep telling myself the next two months are going to pass by with a blink of an eye because of the holidays. I am anxiously awaiting my week vacation for Thanksgiving in just TEN more work days!! After that, only THREE weeks until a glorious 2 1/2 weeks off. Ryan has been super busy recently, which is both a blessing and a curse. We haven't been able to spend too much time together, but I am ever so grateful of his work ethic to support our family!

This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI love the picture! I cannot wait to see you when I come into town. Love you and Baby Weston!
ReplyDelete