Friday, October 14, 2011

Baby Snider Update...IT'S A BOY!!

   This past Wednesday, we found out that our little one is a BOY!!  We can officially graduate from calling him "little nugget" to his name, Weston Michael Snider.  It was simply incredible to see our little one again, and to see all the growth he has made since the last time we saw him at 12 weeks.
   From the minute our appointment started our little boy was 'MOVIN and GROOVIN!  He was kicking, swinging, stretching, and sucking his thumb like crazy!!  He even let out a few really big yawns for us. The technician said that I have an anterior placenta, which is probably why I am not feeling any of the movement yet.  I have an extra cushion protecting me from all the little kicks and hits. :) We also got a "sneak peek" at our little one in 4D and it was AMAZING to actually see what he is beginning to look like.  I can't wait until we can do the big 4D scan when he has grown a bit more and has some meat on those bones. ;)
   Right after our appointment all went out to eat to celebrate and both of our parents gave us a little gift.  Of course, they both came prepared with one blue and one pink gift :) Since Wednesday, I have done a little...ok a lot of shopping for Weston.  Daddy is going to have to put this little mama on a budget STAT.  I just am having so much fun looking at all of the cute little outfits for our sweet boy.
   This Tuesday is our anatomy scan, so it will be a great confirmation that Weston is ALL BOY and to talk to the technician about all of his measurements and stats.  Until then, here are a few pics of our recent ultrasound.

 Weston Michael, 19 weeks 4 days

IT's A BOY!

...this little piggy went to market...

Weston's first 4D pick...can't wait to see him with some meat on his sweet bones.  He does look pretty cute still and has a sweet smile :)

No comments:

Post a Comment