Sunday, January 8, 2012

7 1/2 Month Update

We recently had our 3D ultrasounds and it was so great to see what our little boy has been up to lately. Weston is quite content in his position these days-head down facing my hip bone.  I can't imagine how he is so comfortable, but he has his hands and feet all up in his face; it's crazy!  He was busy sucking away on his hands, so the ultrasound tech said that he may have some hickeys when he comes out!  Since my placenta is anterior we didn't get the best pictures of his little face, but the tech said that he has a little button nose, full lips, and some chubby cheeks!  She even said that it looks like he is growing a lot of hair!!  I know that I had a full head of jet black hair and Ryan's mom said that he had just a little bit of blonde hair when he was born.  He even took the opportunity to show us the finger during our sessions...he is for sure my son :) We also got lots of images of his "boy parts" during the session, so there is no doubt that he is ALL BOY! Words can't express how excited I am to see what he looks like when he comes out!  I can't believe how fast time is going by; March is going to be here before we know it!  Here are a few pictures from our sessions...
Weston trying to suck on his hand or foot

taking a big yawn

look a those lips!

shooting us the finger...haha

precious baby boy


  As for me, everything is starting to seem more real.  At the doctor this past week my blood pressure was high, so they admitted me into the hospital to run some tests for preeclampsia.  It doesn't look like I have it thank goodness, but I have to start going to the doctor every week to check my blood pressure, weight, and swelling.  My doctor told me just to "relax as much as possible at work"...we will see how that goes with teaching 48 eight and nine year olds!  Hopefully though when I go back all will be good; I just REALLY need to watch what I eat and learn how to BREATHE and LET GO the next month and a half!  Ryan and I have our birthing classes coming up the next two Sundays, so I am excited/nervous to go through those.  I am looking forward to touring the hospital though.
  Weston's room is coming together little by little!  I will be posting pictures soon of the final product!

No comments:

Post a Comment