Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Weston is TEN Months Old!!

Eeek!  He's such a big boy!  I can tell that within this last month his little brain has been working so hard and he is learning so much!   I had 13 days off of work and I almost NEVER left Weston's side.  We spent a lot of time just being at home and playing because we have all been under the weather.  Weston is in FULL ON crawling mode, so he is gone within a blink of an eye if you turn your head for a second.  It's so funny to see him chase the dogs around the house and/or try and get away from me when I try to get him. His napping schedule (what little schedule we did have) is now out of the window.  I feel like he thinks he is going to miss something if he falls asleep; needless to say, Mommy has been a WEE BIT exhausted lately...especially since he is go, go, go!  Although I'm tired though, I wouldn't trade any second with him for anything in the world!  It is so much fun just to play, laugh, and love on him all day!

sweet boy

he's turning into such a little man

"you talkin' about me?"

standing up like such a big boy

always smiling

pointing to Spot in his book

the love of my life

silly baby

reading his morning books

ready to play

At 10 Months Weston...
*weighs 23 lbs
*sleeps from around 8:30-8:30 on most days
*LOVES reading books; he has started "reading" them to himself during play time
*is crawling EVERYWHERE...he is a fast little monster!
*is pulling up on anything that he can get his hands around...needless to say, we have taken a few hard falls this past month
*LOVES music...he is a DANCE MACHINE!  It is seriously the cutest thing in the world to watch him dance
*is currently obsessed with his "juice" he drinks with his snack (a little apple juice and a lot of water)
*is working ( I think) on getting his 2nd tooth
*is eating more and more finger foods...I still only give him soft things because I worry about him not being able to mash them...his favorite are eggs, any type of bread, and green beans
*is playing patty-cake pretty well now
*LOVES playing peek-a-boo with his bibs or burp cloths
*still wears 6-12 month clothes and 9 month clothes
*wears a size 3 diaper
*is babbling A LOT more...all kinds of two syllable sounds and phrases
*says MAMA!!  I'm so proud :)
*says "ba" everytime he sees a ball
*loves taking his toys/books out of their buckets and placing them back in one by one..maybe he will be a neat and tidy little boy ;)
*loves giving high fives (just not when I am trying to show someone for the first time)
*loves his baths in a real bath tub...especially when he has a million toys in the bath
*loves giving kisses and we love getting them :)
*starting to point to people or objects


No comments:

Post a Comment