Friday, February 8, 2013

Weston is ELEVEN Months Old!!!

In just one month my sweet little boy turns one year old.  Wow!  I want time to simply just slow down for just a bit.  This past month has been BUSY, although I really couldn't tell you exactly what we've been up to.  Weston is keeping us on the go pretty much every minute of the day now; he is ALL BOY for sure!  Here are some pictures from our short and I mean short, photo session and some pictures from this past month.


At Eleven Months Weston...
*weighs 22.15 lbs and is 29 1/2 inches
*wears a size 4 diaper
*wears mostly 12 month clothes
*now has THREE teeth and is working on some more
*has learned the art of the "temper tantrum" and BOY can he throw one
*had his first fever this past month and had his first antibiotics
*still sleeps from 8:30-8:00 at the earliest (thank you!)
*is still not napping like a normal baby, but he seems pretty happy with just a 45-1.5 hr nap every day
*loves his snack times because he gets a snack AND some juice
*is starting to eat a few more table foods-peas, broccoli bits, and bread are his favorites
*loves being outside, when we can...allergies rule our lives these days
*is OBSESSED with reading and listening to people read him books.  He points out things in every book and can do every part of Pat the Bunny and Pat the Puppy on his own-it is PRECIOUS
*says "mama" ALL day long and I LOVE it!!!
*points to things he wants/needs/wants but doesn't need ;)
*is still crawling all over the place
*is pulling up on everything and is walking around his toys and along the couch
*says "ball" "book" "bye"...at least I think he does
*loves taking toys out of boxes and bins and putting each item in back one at a time
*loves his big boy baths in the big bathtub...along with his million bath toys


we are busily planning and preparing for little man's first birthday party!  We can't wait to celebrate with family and friends :)


happy little boy

growing way too fast

he could literally spend all day looking at his books

I'm SOOOOOO big

sitting in his big boy chair

coming home to this sweet face makes me smile 

we love being outside...our allergies don't

my only sunshine

enjoying a walk

pushing around our walker 

get out of the way mom!

I am OBSESSED with these athletic shorts...he looks like such a big boy

sugar bear

proud of himself for mastering the stacking toys

morning Mickey on the IPAD 


No comments:

Post a Comment