At TWENTY THREE Months Weston...
*weighs 27.9 lbs
*loves taking colored baths...he now knows some coloring mixing. He will tell you what colors make blue and yellow and sometimes orange :)
*counts to 16...but then says 20..I think because when we do a breathing treatment we count to 20, so now he wants to skip right to 20
*loves playing outside and chasing the dogs
*loves when I lay on his floor at bedtime and sing songs with him
*he loves seeing This Little Light of Mine
*now tells me things that go on at school; this past weekend he told me "Grayson try bite Weston, but no bite me"
*loves watching Paw Patrol and Sesame Street
*every since his procedure he always wants popsicles
*now does big boy puzzles up to 9 pieces
*is really into animals-especially dinosaurs
*lights up when Ryan gets home...they spend a majority of the time running around the house
*pretends to call people on the phone...it's so cute..."hewwwo...hewwwwwo?! byebye."
*now says "cheese" or "cheeseburger" when I take his picture...now if only I can get him to master looking at me when he says it ;)
*is getting really good at using his spoon and fork
happy, happy boy
hanging out in his jambes
getting ready for school on Valentine's Day
Dr. Love in the house
testing out the new bounce house
I think he likes it
February brought us some great weather to spend time outside
I melt
morning donuts with mom
Weston loves his "cowboy" hat
my little man...future lady killer
working hard on his artwork
first masterpiece
Mama and Me







No comments:
Post a Comment