Wednesday, March 25, 2015
Introducing Camden Wyatt Snider
Our sweet Camden was born on March 23, 2015 at 6:48 am. He arrived just a day before his due date and we are so incredibly blessed to call him ours. The day started out like a normal Sunday, lunch and errands, but when we got home I started feeling pretty bad. We went ahead and went into the hospital just as a precaution and although I thought I must be "so far into labor" I was not actively in labor yet. After three hours of INTENSE pain, I was able to get an epidural and then a few hours later Camden was here. He was and is absolutely perfect. He weighed 7 lbs 14 oz and was 19 1/2 inches long. Seeing Weston met him for the first time was ALL that I was hoping for. We can't wait to watch him begin to grow and his relationship with Weston to grow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment