Sunday, May 6, 2012

Lately...


Where in the world has the last month gone?! We have been staying VERY busy at home, but managing well with our sweet baby.  Ryan is continuing to work from home on days he is not at court and it helps out a lot!  Even though I try not to bug him during "office hours" it's nice to know if I need him he is around.  I go back to work in just a few weeks for the last 3 days of school.  Although I DO NOT want to leave my little angel, I do miss the kids and can't wait to spend the last few days with them!  Luckily, my sister will be on a break from school, so she is going to watch him.  I'm sure my dad will spend those days over here too...Poppy is a GREAT babysitter!  He has watched Weston several times for me while I run errands, go to the gym, etc. 

Here are a few of Weston's newborn pictures I never posted; there will be more to come once we get the CD!






Some pictures from the past month:
sweet boy enjoys his afternoon walks

                                               sleeping angel

how could ANYONE say no to this face?!

Weston is SO alert and loves looking at his toys
sweet cheeks and pouty lips

             ...this was supposed to be tummy time; it turned into tv watching time

Good Morning my love!

No comments:

Post a Comment