Sunday, May 27, 2012

Look What I Can Do Now...

Over the past few weeks, Weston has grown SO much.  I can honestly say that my newborn infant is turning into a BIG boy way too fast!  In the last two weeks he has gotten so much better at tummy time, experienced a pool for the first time, carried on many "conversations" with family, friends, and toys, fell in love with his "Night Night Monkey", and rolled from his tummy to his back for the first time!  Now, of course he hasn't turned over since, but I can still be a proud mama!  I think he even meant it to be a present for me because he did it the day before I went back to work.  It was SO cool to see him in action!  In a little over a week Weston will be three months old and summer will officially begin.  Strange though, with this long maternity break it feels like I've already had my summer vacation!  This past week I also got the good news that I am now officially a part time kindergarten teacher!  I will be working with my sweet friend Jennifer and I couldn't be more excited to start a new adventure! Here are a few pictures from the last few weeks!  Enjoy!

loving his "boat" in the pool

...I think I might enjoy this

for some reason he does tummy time the best on his changing pad...ol

"I love you Mommy"

my smiley boy

cuddling with Night Night Monkey before bedtime

1 comment: