Thursday, March 28, 2013

First Haircut 3-2-13

This post is a little late, but I had to post!  On Saturday, March 2nd Weston got his first haircut! We went to my mom's friend who cuts her hair in Pearland and to say we were ALL a bit nervous was an understatement! Weston was very hesitant and curious of what was going on, so I had to hold him STANDING UP to try and cut his hair.  He didn't really cry, but just kept moving his head in the OPPOSITE direction of how we needed him to. HeHe.  Needless to say, we didn't cut too much off-not for lack of trying!  However, I think he looks SO handsome with his first big boy haircut.  Here are the two "after shots" I got.  We didn't get ANY during the process because of him being a wiggle worm. :)  Hopefully next time we will get a few more pictures of the cutting process-if he decides to SIT in someone's lap. ;)

smiling because it's over ;)

I'm a big boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment