Friday, May 10, 2013

Weston is FOURTEEN Months Old!!

Gosh, could I say it even more?  Maybe if I said it a little louder?  Well here it goes, I LOVE my little wildman Weston.  Each and every day just gets better and better.  Whether we are out and about, playing with toys, are playing outside (mostly the latter) Weston is just a ball full of energy and his laugh and smile is contagious!  Of course, since he is a ball of energy pictures and videos have become harder and harder to capture.  Weston is walking...well practically running...all over the place now.  Within a few seconds he is in another room getting into mischief!  We had our first HUGE fall this past month, completely Mommy's fault and Weston STILL has a bruise and knot to show for it.  I am hoping and praying it continues to fade. Seeing it just reminds me of what happened.  Weston fell out of his highchair and his his cheek on the backside of the highchair tray.  Thank God he didn't hit his head on our tile floor, but like I said it was completely my fault.  I learned a hard lesson that Friday-ALWAYS BUCKLE BABIES IN THEIR HIGHCHAIRS...EVEN IF THE TRAY IS LOCKED!!!

I can't believe that we only have a few more weeks of school and then this little boy and I have LOTS of fun dates planned.  I can't wait to finally go to the zoo, children's museum and beach!  Of course, I hope to get to these places before Houston's summer heat comes!  I know, no matter what we are doing, I will spend the entire summer loving on this sweet baby and tying my very best to slow down time!

At Fourteen Months Weston...
*weighs 24.07 lbs
*wears a size 4 diaper
*wears size 4 shoes
*walks EVERYWHERE...and makes mommy a nervous wreck when he takes a fall!
*wears mainly 18-24 month shirts and 12-18 month shorts
*is a CHATTERBOX!  He says: mama, dada, meme, lala, bus, book, ball, pop, bye, no, bath, duck, dog, "deuce"-juice,  and oh so many "weston-style" words
*is obsessed with school buses...Aunt Debbie and him spend every afternoon outside waving to them as they pass by our house
*had his first little happy meal this month at Chic-fil-a! Mommy loved getting to eat his leftovers!
*is getting into any cabinet, box, or shelf he can
*is becoming really shy around people he doesn't know-he goes from talkative and happy to very serious and unsure
*loves eating "man food" hot dogs, hamburgers, pb and j sandwiches, and any meat we give him
*still loves dancing and now "singing" to music; it's the cutest thing ever
*would spend EVERY hour, and I mean EVERY hour, outside if given the option
*is already sporting his first shade of a suntan
*loves playing in his ballpit and playing hide-n-seek in his tunnel
*loves petting the dogs and giving them their bones
*still makes mommy and daddy the happiest people in the world

Here are some pictures from this past month:

MINUTES after the fall

an HOUR after the fall...he's still sporting a light purple bruise after 3 weeks


playing with his water table

Weston's silly face


my handsome little man

Weston's first trip to Rise!  He loved it!!

the makings of a perfect Saturday

INFECTIOUS SMILE!

my big boy!





No comments:

Post a Comment