Friday, June 14, 2013

Weston is FIFTEEN Months Old

I'm a little late, but when you are constantly chasing around a growing toddler...it happens!  Weston is now 15 months old and is just as cute as can be!  Now that I am on summer vacation, I get to spend almost every minute of the day with this little one.  I have a lot of summer plans for us; hoping I can get everything accomplished I want to.  The first task is getting Weston to enjoy being in a pool or around water.  So far, he is NOT into it.  He would rather walk all around the yard and explore than get into a cool pool of water.  Of course with this heat, I would MUCH rather him be in the pool.  I know eventually he will learn to love the water.  

This summer is going to be crazy because we are MOVING!!  Our house is about to begin getting started and we couldn't be more excited.  It will be so neat to watch our house go from a pile of dirt to our future home!  Needless to say, I think we all will be on stress overload until it is completed!

Weston and I have already made trips to the Children's Museum, local splash pad, the mall, and of course trips to our friends' houses.  We can't wait to see what else this summer has in store for us!

At Fifteen Months Weston...

*weighs 24.8 lbs
*is practically running around the house
*is starting to learn how to climb up things...mainly just low steps and into his chair
*SINGS...well hums, but still I can tell he will be a music lover just like his mama
*says-mostly clear, some his own: mama, dada, meme, pop, dog, brush, bath, please, yes, no, thank you, ball, book, hush, bus, counts "1, 2, 3", more, night-night, toy, yay, boo, juice, 
*can do all the motions and some singing to Wheels on the Bus, Mr. Sun, and some other children songs
*does not like pools or being submerged in cool water
*has started not wanting to sit in his bath tub; he always wants to stand and play
*still sleeps from around 8:30-8:00
*now drinks almond milk and he LOVES it.  It seems to be helping with his allergies some, so we approve!
*has an appointment with an ENT next week to talk about getting tubes; he has had yet another ear infection this past month
*loves giving kisses and hugs to us and his stuffed animals
*is starting to get into "boy toys"-he loves trucks, dinosaurs, and critters
*loves being silly-he loves hiding and saying, "boo" when you find him and loves making silly faces at you
*can work the IPAD completely by himself
*snack time is his favorite time of day
*wears size 18-14 month shirts and 12-18 month pants, size 4 shoe and diaper
*mimics everything you do and say; it's amazing how quickly he is learning things now
*remembers EVERYTHING-where things go, what you said you were going to do

We just love this little boy so much; life would not be the same without him!
fill 'er up

having fun in the truck

playing with the lightboard at the Children's Museum 

music time :)

Weston's "silly face"

love this little HAM!!!


peek-a-boo...I see you :)

summer fun with my little man


No comments:

Post a Comment