Weston is a busy, busy bee right now...so this post will be short and sweet.
At Sixteen Months Weston:
*weighs 24.9 lbs
*is 33 inches long (92nd percentile)
*runs ALL day long...walking is no longer an option
*says at least 25 words as of now. He soaks up EVERYTHING. It's amazing to see how in just one day he picks up new words
*loves swimming now...he hated the water at the beginning of the summer, but as it's gone on he has learned to love it
*loves eating anything with ketchup
*sings, sings, and sings some more. We are convinced he will do something with music. His favorite songs are Wheels on the Bus, Old McDonald, and a made up song called "I Love..."
*counts to 3
*moves making animal sounds-especially a cow, lion, and sheep sounds
*loves giving kisses and big bear hugs
*wears size 18 month clothes
*wears a size 4 diaper
*LOVES tea ( I know he shouldn't have it, but I swear I water it down ;) )
*loves to go down slides in the lap of someone else
*has started discovering he can make silly noises for attention, which he gets because it's so funny
*has started to get shy when he has to go #2...he either goes and hides, or ducks behind something
*tells everyone "bye bye"...I'm raising just the perfect southern gentleman; he also will say "please" and "thank you"
*continues to light up any room he is in and continues to make anyone he is around smile. He is a complete angel.
This month I also left Weston for the first time overnight. My girlfriends and I went to Crystal's Lake house for the night and it was so fun! I was so proud of myself for not crying or being overly worried about him. Of course, that was probably because he was at our house with Ryan and not at another house.
In other news, WE MOVED! We sold our house and have bought a house in Friendswood! We are so excited to move in on Aug. 15th!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment