Weston took his first steps on Easter, but more recently he has been getting better and better at walking. He is now starting to walk on his own, not just around the furniture or back and forth between people. He is SO cute and of course SO big now! It's been amazing to see how steady he has gotten in just the past few weeks and even days. He simply amazes me more and more each day. Today he even walked from his room into the kitchen where I was cleaning up. I thought I could leave him in his room reading books for just a few minutes why I packed the dishwasher, but I guess I was wrong! Looks like I WILL NOT be getting anything done now during the day. All eyes on Mister...just like he likes it. :)
I will post some pictures of Weston walking soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment